Last updated: April 24, 2017
a. To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through websites and the Services help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our Services.
b. To Analyze and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and our Users’ websites and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our website and Services.
c. For Better Advertising. Cookies can help us provide more effective advertising on our website. For example, we might use a cookie to help prevent You from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
a. Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
c. Flash Cookies. We may use Adobe Flash and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about Your use of the Services. If You want to block or control flash cookies, You can adjust Your settings.
Your web browser may allow You to change Your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Sugar Daddy App cookies. Please consult the help section of Your web browser or follow the links below to understand Your options, but please note that if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
|Persistent or session
|Lists User accounts
|Determines dashboard User mode
|Sugar Daddy App.csrf
|Prevents cross site request forgery
|Provides a unique session identifier for dashboard Users
|Provides a unique session identifier for authentication
|Retains ApplePay settings
|Sets a country code as determined by IP address
|Sets a language code
|Customizes content for Checkout Users
|Sets a value to track User metrics
|Associates a device with a "Remember Me" Checkout account
|Opt out link
|Used for analytics and service improvement